Feedback SIMPLE HABBO NEWS/UPDATE PAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I saw part of the header and imported it into Photoshop because I liked the look of it, tweaked it a bit and then just started to make this.
Nothing spectacular obv, it only took me about 30mins and I'm a lonely habbo addict with no social life.

It's basically a maintenance type page for an upcoming Habbo Retro.
The idea is that it will be used instead of the boring "MAINTENANCE - UPDATES AND BEING IMPLEMENTED"-- The owner/developer could regularly update this page to keep users engaged.
urOWZjX.png
It's only a PSD file, not coded it or anything.
I haven't even aligned a lot of things properly. I only did this because I was bored, and kinda like the final look of it.
There are no effects or anything, just purely text & boxes.

no dickhead comments i'm just looking for feedback

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
It's simple, and wouldn't take much time to merge over to HTML, in fact it might of been easier to start out with HTML first hand.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Very plain and simple
That was the idea, I wasn't planning on doing anything with it
It's simple, and wouldn't take much time to merge over to HTML, in fact it might of been easier to start out with HTML first hand.
I agree but I'm not planning on using it for anything so see no point. I didn't even know what I was making, I just got bored and opened Photoshop

The layout would be simple HTML/CSS but the news system, fuck that.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
That was the idea, I wasn't planning on doing anything with it

I agree but I'm not planning on using it for anything so see no point. I didn't even know what I was making, I just got bored and opened Photoshop

The layout would be simple HTML/CSS but the news system, fuck that.
The News System is a basic mysql(i) or PDO array, with another query able to insert into the database if rank is 7+? That'll be very easy js

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
The News System is a basic mysql(i) or PDO array, with another query able to insert into the database if rank is 7+? That'll be very easy js
You're saying that from experience.
I've never been interested in mysql, thus couldn't code a single line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread